At Data Clarity, we are fully committed to cyber security and having technologies, processes and controls in place to protect our systems, network and data from cyber-attacks. We believe that effective cyber security reduces the risk of cyber-attacks and protects our clients from unauthorised cyber security threats and breaches.
We are pleased to announce that Data Clarity has successfully completed the Cyber Essentials certification, which demonstrates the cyber security measures we have in place.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials is a simple, but effective, government-backed scheme, created to help you protect your organisation against a range of the most common cyber-attacks. Cyber-attacks come in many shapes and sizes, but the vast majority are very basic in nature, carried out by relatively unskilled individuals. The National Cyber Security Centre advises the use of five technical controls, specifically designed to prevent these attacks, which include malware, ransomware and phishing.
Cyber Essentials is based on five controls to strengthen cyber defences. Below is a list of ways we meet these controls:
- We secure our Internet connection using Firewalls which are regularly updated
- We choose the most secure settings available are set for our devices and software
- We control who has access to data and services
- We protect ourselves from viruses and other malware through the regular patching of our servers
- We keep our devices and software up to date
Whilst we are Cyber Essentials certified, we do recommend you continue to have your own internal security measures in place.
For further information on how we keep your data secure please visit our policies page or speak with a member of our team +44 (0) 3333 1111 00.